- Motor Vehicle Ordinance, 1965
- Court Order Qingki Rickshaws
- TOTAL TPT NOTIFICATIONS UPTO 30.07.2015.
- Motor Vehicle Rules, 1969.
Proposed Amendment in Sindh Government Rules of Business, 1986, Schedule-II entrusts Transport & Mass Transit Department with:
- Administration of Motor Vehicle Ordinance excepting the provisions of the Ordinance relating to control of traffic and inspection and checking of Motor Vehicles for the purpose of traffic control.
- Road Transport Corporation and Provincial Transport Authority.
- Service matters except those entrusted to S&GAD.
- Planning, development, execution of Mass Transit Programs and Projects including rail and road based services for the city commuters ensuring save, comfortable, efficient public transport facilities at affordable fare structure on sustainable basis. Advice and assist Govt. of Pakistan, Govt. of Sindh and Local Govt. on matters relating to transport policies, transit schemes and transit ways. Perform any other function, supplemental, incidental or consequential concerning the Department's activities of programs.